Mechanical Earth Drill Service Support
Back to Support Categories
1 2 [NEXT>>]
- [Go] Do I need to lubricate the flexible shaft on my Mechanical Earth Drill?
- [Go] Do the Mechanical Earth Drills have a reverse?
- [Go] I canít start my Mechanical Earth Drill. Iíve checked the fuel and the spark plug and theyíre both fine, but it still doesnít start. What could be the problem?
- [Go] I have an older Little Beaver mechanical model. Can I replace my old handle with a new handle?
- [Go] I just received a new flexible shaft and it doesnít fit into my gearbox. Whatís the problem?
- [Go] I wish it were easier to lift the engine end of my Mechanical Earth Drill when loading it. Do you have pick up handles available?
- [Go] My auger turns all the time. I tried to adjust the engine idle, but I canít get it low enough. What should I do?
- [Go] My engine runs, but the auger doesnít turn? What could cause this?
- [Go] To get more torque, Iíd like to slow down the speed of my Mechanical Earth Drill. Is there any way to do this?
- [Go] What type of oil is used in the gearbox of my Mechanical Earth Drill?