Little Beaver FAQ's Support
Back to Support Categories
1 2 3 4 [NEXT>>]
- [Go] After traveling to the job site with my Little Beaver Towable Earth Drill, I canít pull the recoil rope or the engine is flooded. Whatís wrong?
- [Go] Are Little Beaverís points and blades reversible?
- [Go] Can I replace the standard point with a carbide point?
- [Go] Can I use other brands of augers with the Little Beaver?
- [Go] Can I use the Big Beaver auger drill rig to perform an ASTM standard penetration test?
- [Go] Do I need to lubricate the flexible shaft on my Mechanical Earth Drill?
- [Go] Do the Mechanical Earth Drills have a reverse?
- [Go] Do you have an auger that will drill through frozen ground?
- [Go] Do you have Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for your equipment?
- [Go] How deep can a Little Beaver dig?