Little Beaver FAQ's Support
Back to Support Categories
[<<PREVIOUS] 1 2 3 4 [NEXT>>]
- [Go] Iím not sure if there are underground wires or pipes at my digging or trenching site. What should I do?
- [Go] Iím only going to be drilling a few holes. Do I need to use the torque tube?
- [Go] Iím trying to drill through hard clay and my Little Beaver earth auger just spins and doesnít dig in. Whatís wrong?
- [Go] Iím trying to start the engine on my Hydraulic Earth Drill, but it is hard to pull the starter rope. How do I correct this?
- [Go] Most of my drilling is done in rocky soil. What type of auger would you recommend?
- [Go] My auger is stuck in the ground. What do I do?
- [Go] My auger turns all the time. I tried to adjust the engine idle, but I canít get it low enough. What should I do?
- [Go] My engine runs, but the auger doesnít turn? What could cause this?
- [Go] My Hydraulic Earth Drill does not seem to have the power that it used to have. What is wrong?
- [Go] To get more torque, Iíd like to slow down the speed of my Mechanical Earth Drill. Is there any way to do this?